Submitted by: Kaui Philpotts
Makes 4 servings
Note: If you double this recipe, use just 3/4 cup of the Coco Lopez mix.
- 8 ripe papayas, seeded, peeled and cut into chunks
- 4 ounces bottled water
- 2 cups frozen or canned coconut milk
- 1/2 cup Coco Lopez mix*
- 2 cups Half and Half
- 4 sprigs fresh mint to garnish
*The mix is available in the liquor department of most markets as it is used in tropical drinks.
- Place the papaya chunks into the jar of a blender or food processor.
- Add the bottled water, coconut milk, mix and Half & Half. Process until smooth.
- Pour into a covered bowl and refrigerate until chilled.
- To serve, pour into a bowl and garnish with the fresh mint.