Focus on Agriculture Cookbook
Submitted by: Kathy Leyshon
- 1 Cup Hawaiian pineapple, cored and diced into small cubes
- 1/2 cup papaya, diced into small pieces
- 1/2 cup Maui onion, diced
- 1/2 large red bell pepper, julienne cut
- 3 Tbsp. Fresh sage, chopped
- 3 Tbsp. Fresh Chinese parsley, chopped
- 3 Tbsp. Red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh ginger, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. Shoyu (may use low sodium)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl, tossing thoroughly.
- Set aside and chill for a few hours. Serve as a relish for grilled fish or chicken, seared ahi, or as a salsa with chips.