Focus on Agriculture Cookbook
Submitted by: Nicolette Palomino
Makes 2 cups (12-14 servings)
- 1 large ripe mango, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 large papaya, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Honey
- 1/2 tsp. White pepper
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- Large green salad
- Place mango, papaya, oil, vinegar, honey, pepper and salt in a food processor or blender. Mix about 5-10 seconds or until smooth.
- Pour into a container and serve drizzled over tossed green salad.