As featured in WestJet Magazine
Submitted by Jennifer Weinert Makes 4 Servings
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1/2 + stalk celery, diced
- 1 1/2 oz. (43 gr) salted macadamia nuts
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) mayonnaise
- salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 2 papayas
- Cut papayas in half and scoop out seeds. Discard seeds.
- Cook chicken thighs in water, brought to boiling. Cook for @10 minutes, or until chicken is no
longer pink when sliced through. Allow to cool.
- Dice celery. Chop macadamia nuts.
- Cube chicken into small pieces. Put in a mixing bowl and add celery, mac nuts and
mayonnaise. Taste and add slat and freshly ground pepper to taste.
- Spoon chicken Mac nut salad into papaya “bowls”